Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

38 weeks!!! Only 13 days left until my due date!

Ok, so I have started blogging several other times, but then I never finish! So I am going to try and make this quick so I can make sure it gets done! 

So first off Josh and I had pictures done several weeks ago! Looking at these my nose has really swollen and I feel ugh, but I wanted to remember this important time in our lives! I LOVE the one with Josh kissing my belly! I think it is so sweet!





SO baby is doing good! Growing BIG that is for sure! At my last appointment, I was told estimated weight of baby right now is 7lbs. Estimated birth weight 8lbs! Not bad I will take it! Hopefully we will find out sooner than later :) Josh matched to a program yesterday, but I will posting about that on our regular blog tomorrow! So little guy or gal in my tummy, feel free to make your debut anytime!

I have been having some contractions, definite pressure down there, little bit of bloody discharge so hopefully any day now this little one will decide to come! My sisters are so excited! They have been practicing change diapers, putting on baby clothes and putting baby in the car seat (with a teddy bear of course) They are going to be wonderful aunts!!! I am looking forward to meeting this baby! I know Josh is too! :) I will be keeping you updated! I get to go into the doc on Tuesday!!  Oh and Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! It's so fun that the sex of the little one is a surprise

    ReplyDelete