We are getting excited that baby will be here in less than 2 months now! :) Parenthood, here we come! I thought all 3 of these pictures were cool! The first one makes me claustrophobic, I don't know how they do it!
- Baby is tipping the scales at almost 4 pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches.
- Although the lungs won't be fully developed until just before birth, your little one is busy inhaling amniotic fluid to exercise his/her lungs.
- From 32 weeks, babies born early have good chance of surviving and thriving
- His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
- If your baby is a boy, his testicles should have descended from his abdomen into his scrotum. Sometimes, however, one or both testicles won't move into position until after birth. In two thirds of all baby boys who have descended testicles at birth, the condition corrects itself by their first birthday.
- Your baby is spending quite a bit of his time practicing the skills he'll need after birth, such as sucking, swallowing, and breathing
- You might notice a change in your baby's movements this week, as he becomes more crowded in your uterus.
- Kicks and movements might seem less powerful.