Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30 going on 31 one... single digit weeks left!

 So its been about a month! I wanted to post so more fun things so I decided to save up a bit. Baby is doing good! Everything has been measuring right on so far! Baby is definitely losing space in there though!

A few weeks ago I did my glucose tolerance testing. For some reason I was really, really nervous about this! But all is well in that department! I am doing good, trying to rest and exercise often and get things wrapped up at work to make my exit easier.  This week baby is....

  • Baby is about 18 inches long (close to length he/she will be at birth) and is over 3 pounds!!!
  • The only important body organ that remains less developed in your baby is the lungs.
  • A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds baby, but that volume will decrease as baby gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus.  
  • Eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after birth. Baby will keep eyes closed for a good part of the day. When they do open them, they'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means baby can only see a few inches from its face.
  • Your baby's brain is working overtime these days, developing faster than ever.
  •  We also had a 3D ultrasound! Very cool! and yes there are picture attached! It was so fun and NOPE we didn't find out the sex of the baby! Not knowing has made D-day seem that much more exciting! I can't wait to in a couple of months meet this little one and find out if Josh and I are the proud parents of a handsome little boy or a beautiful little girl!!
 Cute little hand over baby's face. That hand was up there the whole time... little stinker :) Baby's hands and feet were all right up by the face actually. In this picture you can see the foot with the little toes curled and the big to sticking straight out!


I love this we got a few little smiles!!!


Look at that sweet face! I love it!!!!!


Baby's eye and mouth are open in this picture. 


1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so happy. I love the ultrasound pictures. I am dying at how cute baby Tieman's cheeks are nice and chubby. I can not wait to meet this baby :) :)
    Burch's :)

    ReplyDelete