Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can't Wait!

Next appointment is in 9 days! I will be almost 13 weeks along (Gestational age of baby will be almost 11 weeks). But it has been going by so slow! Can't wait to see how this little guy or gal is doing!!!! Mom and (Aunt) Alisyn are coming along since Josh is out of town and will be until 1/2 way through the pregnancy! What the heck?!?!?! Guys think they can just stick you will all the hard work of growing another person and then not be around to listen to you complain and give you back rubs :) Just Kidding Josh! I love you! Thank you for your hard work and for being so good to me, even when you are far away! And don't worry that is not my belly ... yet!


I am super excited though! And can't wait to tell the rest of the family! Its been so hard, but I waiting is definitely what I feel most comfortable with! :) Only 1 1/2 more weeks until I tell all of them. Can't hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment