1. Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips
2.Baby's veins and organs are clearly visible through the still-thin skin, there is not fat that is why you can see through the skin.
3. Baby's body is starting to catch up with the head — which makes up just a third of the body size now.
4. If the baby is a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries.
5. The vocal cords are well under construction
6. Because baby can move arms and legs in a jerky fashion, baby may be able to get its thumb into its mouth.
7. You may feel some abdominal pain during week 13 of pregnancy as the ligaments that hold up your uterus stretch to accommodate it as it grows. This is called "round ligament pain." This is very normal and typically associated with stretching necessary for your uterus to grow. (oh yeah, I am having this)
8. Baby's tiny pancreas is working hard to produce insulin. This will help your baby regulate blood sugar levels in the months and years following delivery.
9. Tiny ribs might be visible.
10. Your baby's circulatory system helps clear toxins from the body.
11. The trachea, lungs, stomach, liver, pancreas, and intestines are developing into their final functioning form.
12. The arms and legs are lengthening this week, and you're baby's muscle control is developing.
13. Baby's toes have separated into individual digits, and they're all the same length. The joints in baby's ankles have matured.
14. Baby's brain is maturing. The right and left hemispheres are beginning to connect. As the brain develops further baby will get more control over movements. In only ten weeks from now, baby's brain will be fully developed.