Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cord Blood

So I don't know how much everyone knows about saving your baby's cord blood. But its something I have looked into and am very interested in doing. I am not going to get into an explanation right now, but there is a lot of information out there regarding cord blood and what it can do! Its incredible. If you have a chance I would definitely encourage learning more.

I found that you can register online for cord blood. Since I have heard from many people they won't be able to buy things for our baby since we aren't finding out the sex I figured this was another great option for a gift of something that could be life changing/saving for our family. Or if its something people would like to contribute to.

Check out my registry (click the link below) and let me know if you have any questions! I am more than happy to answer questions!

 CORD BLOOD REGISTRY

1 comment:

  1. that is COOL! I didn't know you could even set up a registry for that, great idea!! I wanted to do it this time around, but it is so expensive so we couldn't....i hope you guys are able to!

    ReplyDelete