So I totally skipped on writing about the 20th week, but YAY! HALF WAY DONE!!!! Yahoo!! Its been great! Can't complain too much, but we have been busy! Daddy (Josh) got to come to the 20 week ultrasound with me. It was great! I was so glad he was able to come! This kid is an active one though, the ultrasound tech, made the comment, "Wow! I haven't had to chase down a baby this active in a long time!" Baby flipped around about 3-4 times during the ultrasound. Everything seemed to be great!Check out those moving arms above the head!
A blurry foot!
- By 21 weeks, fetal bone marrow starts making blood cells—previously done by the liver and spleen.
- Your baby has been swallowing amniotic fluid for a while now, but now the intestines are finally developed enough that she's absorbing small amounts of sugars from it.
- Your baby now weighs about 12-13 ounces and is approximately 7.25 inches long crown to rump.
- White blood cells are being produced to form the baby’s defense system.
- Josh is going to be so cute as a dad! He is already! He makes sure he talks to baby each day!
- Only 19 weeks left.... :)
That cute picture of baby with it's mouth open reminded me of Pac Man!